Monday, April 14, 2014

31 Years

First and foremost, let me apologize for falling off the face of the Earth this blog for the past two weeks. No real excuse or reasoning for it...just lacking motivation during these last few weeks of pregnancy...and I hate blogging for the sake of blogging. Trust me, you should appreciate that. Incoherent, nonsensical rambling is something I like to save for nights when I've had too much wine. And let's be honest, those are far and few between these days!

Anyway...today is 4.14.14 and it is my 31st birthday. {Cue 50 Cent's In Da Club}

This year, being 35.5 weeks pregnant, I'm definitely not in the mood to do it up {nor can I really without alcohol, hahaha}...it will just be a nice evening with my husband and our boys at our favorite Hibachi restaurant. I've been hinting at my boys to make me a sweet card or picture...and by hinting I mean telling them right out {they are miniature men, so you have to be blunt, right?} Tanner, being the ever-efficient problem-solver he is, quickly scribbled "Love You" and two hearts on a piece of paper this morning before he left for daycare {it's Spring Break}. That was right after I reminded them again I wanted a nice thoughtful card done today...he is too funny. I don't think he quite understood the "thoughtful" part...he was just getting it over with. Oh well.

Last year was my 30th of course and it was an amazing birthday. I don't think I'll ever be able to top it.





So today, I'll just take in that sweet memory and look forward to next year's - with my two best boys and my baby girl...our complete little family.


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...