Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Musings & My Baby Girl Sprinkle

Happy Monday, all!

I had a great weekend, got to see a lot of friends thanks to having my Baby Girl Sprinkle on Saturday. I didn't get a lot of pictures, I can be so bad about that! It was a lot of fun though and I'm so thankful to everyone that came and made it possible. I am so ready to meet my baby girl. Just less than 2 months now!

My favorite part of the Sprinkle was definitely painting the onesies...










They turned out so cute! I think I may have found a new fun hobby for making some of Baby Girl's outfits.




I didn't realize how round my face has gotten until I saw the above pic! I am bummed I didn't get a picture with everyone attending, but so thankful for everyone that could come. {Yowza, look at that belly button!}

I am 31.5 weeks today and it is St. Paddy's so I found myself a green shirt that fit {and it's non-maternity!} and took this pic this morning:




I can't believe how close it's getting, yet at the same time I can't believe I have almost two months to go! I am so ready to be done and meet this little lady.

Since it is St. Paddy's and I'm also obsessed with rainbows...I had to share what I just purchased off of Etsy for my daughter:




Isn't it to die for? OMG...I can't wait to see her in it. I have to thank my friend, Julie, for posting a pic on Facebook this morning of her baby girl sleeping in a rainbow sleeper {which she's so sweetly offered to set aside for me once she grows out of it}...it's what got me searching online for rainbow outfits for baby girls.

In other news, I'm thinking of revealing baby's name. My mom knows...and now, thanks to Breckin, Jake's mom and dad also know. It's sort of ruining the big baby's arrival reveal for me. I may find a cute way to announce it on Facebook and here...so I'm brainstorming at the moment. Stay tuned for a possible earlier than planned announcement! {In the meantime, stay away from my mom and in-laws.}

Have a great week!

Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...