Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Minnetonka Moccasins in Action

So I received my Minnetonka Moccasins on my doorstep the other day...you know, the ones I posted about the other day when I saw adorable Emily Maynard in them. And well, the verdict: 

I just absolutely love them! 

They are soooo comfortable and they look so well-made. I enjoyed wearing them to work the day after I received them...my feet remained comfortable...and I walk on a cement factory floor all day!

I have been looking for ideas on fun ways to style them...I will show you some pics of myself in them in just a moment. But here are some inspiring pics - apparently many in the celeb crowd are Minnetonka fans as well!

Here's a personal fashionista fave of mine - Lauren Conrad:

via

via

Kourtney Kardashian:


via


Hilary Duff:


via

 and Miley Cyrus:


via

I personally love pairing mine with leggings. I do also love them with some dark blue skinny jeans. And I'm excited for summer because I think I will pull a Miley and rock them with some jean shorts...gotta love all year round boots! Here is how I styled them the first day I wore them {forgive my messy closet}...but I know there are so many other options!




Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...